Tempo SC Ultra: Does It Really Work?
It’s a bad time to be an insect.
There are more insecticides available than ever. One option that our readers kept asking about is Tempo SC Ultra. They had heard it worked against a wide range of pests, and wanted to know if it lived up to its reputation.
Read on for our in-depth review and find out if Tempo SC Ultra works.
Tempo SC Ultra is a broad spectrum insecticide which helps to control more than 100 types of indoor and outdoor pests.
Whether you are having problems with crawling, wood-infesting, or flying insects, Tempo SC Ultra provides protection.
Tempo SC Ultra is famous for delivering the power of a powdered insecticide in the form of a liquid spray, which allows for a more controlled application.
About 11.8 % of Tempo SC Ultra is made up of an active ingredient called “Beta-Cyfluthrin,” with the other 88.2% being composed of other miscellaneous ingredients.
Read more about cyfluthrin on NPIC’s Official website.
Cyfluthrin works by attacking the nervous system of the target insects. It is designed to be used on a continuing basis as it doesn’t kill insects on contact.
Strategic placement yields the best long term results.
Beta-Cyfluthrin belongs to a class of man-made synthetic Pytheroids. The active ingredient is the reason the formula is odorless, leaves behind no visible residues, and works with very low concentrations.
How Does Tempo SC Ultra Work?
The active ingredient Beta-Cyfluthrin acts as a poison when ingested by insects. The poison attacks the central nervous system of the insects leading to muscle spasms which paralyzes their entire body and results in death.
Keep in mind Tempo SC Ultra is made for a quick knockdown of pests; however, it does not kill insects on contact.
The formula does not work directly on contact. Instead, it works when the insects feed on the lethal dose, which later kills the insects. Hence, the product claims “Quick Knockdown” rather than fast killing action.
Its quick knockdown ability and long lasting effects makes it a powerful product for controlling large insect infestations.
According to NPIC, the chemical present in Tempo SC Ultra is highly toxic to fish and other aquatic animals. The insecticide is slightly toxic to birds and algae. Tempo SC Ultra is also highly toxic to mammals such as rabbits, rats, sheep, etc.
After application, Tempo SC Ultra is safe once it has completely dried. Therefore, after application, make sure to check if it is completely dry before entering the house or area of use.
As with all toxic insecticides, you should strictly follow the label. Do not ignore instructions available on the label. The product and its usage instructions are approved by the EPA.
Tempo SC Ultra is manufactured by the renowned German company, Bayer AG. Tempo is also used for controlling pests in stored grains.
Tempo SC Ultra is registered with EPA Reg. No. 432-1363. Even though it has been approved by the EPA, using the necessary precautions before applying is necessary.
What Do Users Have To Say About Tempo SC Ultra?
Tempo SC Ultra is a highly rated product with largely positive reviews from a ton of buyers.
Please keep in mind that this product is for large houses or high infestation areas. If you have few roaches here and there, you shouldn’t use this product as it likely would be overkill.
We’ve read all of the available online reviews and listened to our readers, but each person is unique, and you should do you own due diligence before using this product.
Take the available consumer reviews with a grain of salt and do your own evaluation by trying Temp SC Ultra around your home.
Here is what the people are saying about Tempo SC Ultra:
How to Use Tempo SC Ultra?
To use Tempo SC Ultra both indoors and outdoors, use a hand sprayer you can easily buy online or at a hardware store.
Please watch this video to learn how you can apply the product.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you can’t. You cannot use it on edible plants. As it is a chemical, it is not safe to consume.
Tempo SC Ultra lasts for a maximum of 3-5 years if stored in dry and cool place.
Yes. Therefore, you should apply Tempo SC Ultra at least 4 hours before it rains. If you can apply during a dry week, even better.
Yes, it is. It also contaminates water. Make sure you don’t let it enter your pond or any other water source on your property. You should also not dispose of this chemical in the drain.
Tempo SC Ultra is labeled as an effective way to kill spiders in or outside of the house. Spray in corners or other areas where spiders like to hide out.
Any thoughts ? We love to hear from our readers. Comment below or contact us.