There’s a new sheriff in town, and it’s changing the way we manage pests.
Imagine having the power to probe into the hidden crevices of your home, revealing the secret life of intruders that reside there.
Using cutting-edge technology, this tool will challenge everything you thought you knew about pest detection. And the best part? It does all this without causing any damage to your property.
Stay tuned to uncover how this device manages to accomplish such feats.
Table of Contents
The Termatrac T3i is a cutting-edge pest detection device combining microwave radar technology, thermal imaging, and moisture sensors.
This advanced tool assists in locating and identifying pests, like termites, within structures without damaging the property.
Here is a generalized buying guide to help you make an informed decision:
- Research and Understanding: Before you even consider making a purchase, understand the workings of the Termatrac T3i. The combination of radar, thermal, and moisture technologies provides a unique approach to pest detection, but it’s vital to comprehend the science behind these mechanisms and their efficacy in your specific situation.
- User Reviews: Look for user reviews on different platforms. Pay attention to other users’ issues, their satisfaction level, and the product’s effectiveness in real-world scenarios.
- Price and Value: Compare the price with other pest detection devices. While Termatrac T3i may be more expensive, it offers advanced features not found in typical devices. Consider if these additional features provide enough value to justify the cost.
- Customer Support and Warranty: This is a technical device, and issues may arise during use. Evaluate the manufacturer’s customer service quality and the warranty period.
- Ease of Use: The Termatrac T3i is equipped with advanced technology. Ensure the device is user-friendly and the company provides sufficient training materials for a smooth learning curve.
- Device Compatibility: The Termatrac T3i connects to a mobile application for ease of use. Ensure your smartphone or tablet is compatible with the software.
- It is non-intrusive. It can detect termite colonies through the wall and other surfaces without penetrating.
- It uses three core technologies, namely Radar, Moisture-Sensing, & Thermal.
- Termatrac is extremely accurate. Its patented technology eliminates guesswork and continues to remain a leader in the industry.
- Termatrac is very expensive and available to purchase for a whopping price of $3,800
- Not recommended for personal use.
Established in 1990, Termatrac, an Australian company, brought its first product, the award-winning “T1R”, to market in 1999.
The latest evolution of their technology is the Termatrac T3i, a product now available in 55 countries, offering worldwide sales and services in six languages.
This compact device, weighing just 440g, including batteries, is designed with practicality and durability in mind.
Crafted from impact-resistant plastic, the T3i is resistant to dust and moisture, making it a robust yet lightweight, highly portable tool.
The T3i’s unique design incorporates three distinct technologies: a Remote Thermal Sensor with Laser, a Moisture Sensor, and a Detection Radar.
The thermal sensor operates similarly to a thermal imaging camera, scanning building surfaces for temperature changes indicative of termite infestation.
The moisture sensor can identify areas of high moisture concentration in walls, often a sign of termite activity.
The detection radar pinpoints and precisely tracks termite presence, eliminating the need for physically invasive methods and ensuring undisturbed termite activity.
The integration of these three technologies makes the T3i a potent tool for detecting termite and insect activity.
- Manufacturer: Termatrac
- Global Availability: Distributed across 55 countries
- Weight: 440g, including batteries.
- Material: Plastic
- Technologies Incorporated: Remote Thermal Sensor, Moisture Sensor & Detection Radar
The Termatrac T3i has earned high praise and recommendations as an invaluable tool in termite detection.
Users have experienced its remarkable ability to reveal termites in previously unreachable locations. They find themselves pleasantly surprised by the device’s ease of use and its effectiveness in uncovering unseen termite infestations in their homes.
The Termatrac T3i not only garners acclaim for its precision in termite detection but also offers the potential for significant savings on pest control treatments.
This makes it a highly recommended tool for anyone concerned about termites.
Instructions to Use
- Download the Termatrac T3i app on your Android device.
- Pair the Termatrac T3i device with your Android device via Bluetooth.
- Turn on the Termatrac T3i device.
- Choose the desired sensor mode.
- Place the Termatrac T3i device against the surface for scanning.
- Slowly move the Termatrac T3i device across the surface.
- View the scan results on the Termatrac T3i app.
For each sensor mode, here are the specific instructions:
- Direct Moisture Sensor: Utilize the moisture pad to detect moisture levels in the scanned material.
- Radar Sensor: Detect termite activity behind walls and building materials using radar waves.
- Relative Moisture Sensor: Detect moisture levels in the air using the moisture sensor.
- Thermal Sensor: Detect temperature differences in the scanned material using the thermal imaging camera.
Consider the following tips for optimal use:
- Ensure the scanned surface is clean and dry.
- Move the Termatrac T3i device slowly during scanning.
- Adjust the gain setting on the device if false positives occur.
- Save scan results on your Android device for future reference.
Prioritize safety with these precautions:
- Avoid using the Termatrac T3i near metal objects.
- Keep the device away from water.
- Refrain from using the device with low battery levels.
What Sets Termatrac T3i Apart from Other Detection Methods?
Detecting termites reliably can be challenging without causing damage or disturbing the termite colony.
However, the Termatrac T3i offers a non-destructive and non-disruptive solution.
With its advanced technology, the Termatrac T3i device can detect termite movement activity through various building materials like brick, wood, stucco, concrete blocks, ceramic tiles, marble, terracotta tiles, mica, plastic veneer, vinyl, and more.
How does it work?
Termatrac works by emitting and detecting microwaves using their patented technology. It emits a continuous stream of microwaves, which are then reflected by moving objects (in this case, termites).
These reflected microwaves are then detected by the device that clarifies and displays the information graphically by moving the bar on an LCD screen. All these features make it a useful tool for pest control operators.
Experience the game-changing power of Termatrac T3i, as it detects hidden termite activity, prevents damage by avoiding unnecessary holes, and provides easy-to-use and reliable termite detection. Equip yourself with Termatrac T3i and take control of your termite management for ultimate peace of mind.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Termatrac T3i?
Termatrac T3i is a termite detection tool that uses moisture sensors, radar, and thermal imaging to identify termite activity.
How does Termatrac T3i work?
Termatrac T3i uses moisture, radar, and thermal sensors to detect termites in various materials like wood, walls, and other building materials.
How accurate is Termatrac T3i?
Termatrac T3i provides reliable termite detection, although no tool is 100% accurate due to factors like termite type and the condition of the infestation.
What is the cost of Termatrac T3i?
The price of Termatrac T3i varies depending on the model, with the Radar Only model priced at $2,995.
Where can I buy Termatrac T3i?
Termatrac T3i is available for purchase from the Termatrac website, Amazon, and Pest Control Supply.
How do I use Termatrac T3i?
Download the Termatrac T3i app, pair the device with your Android device via Bluetooth, and start scanning for termite activity.
What are the benefits of Termatrac T3i?
Termatrac T3i offers benefits such as detecting hidden termite activity, preventing damage by avoiding unnecessary holes, and providing easy-to-use and reliable termite detection.
If you have any doubts, comment down below.