Established in 1883, Black Flag is the oldest insecticide brand in the United States. Black Flag makes a variety of products designed for killing and controlling insects.
But the technology behind the brand has evolved. Today some Black Flag products effective control with most insects. Without using any insecticide at all. Other Black Flag products use small amounts of active ingredients. That are lethal to insects.
There is nothing like that which have to do everything by professionals. Keeping this in mind, Black Flag invented the Black Flag 32 oz. Propane Insect Fogger, is make and designed in a simple way yet effective.
It is known to be an economical way to kill biting flies and mosquitoes.
Lets have a look at its pros and cons:
- Efficient and Long Lasting Solution For Biting Insects.
- Kills and repels mosquitoes for 6 hours.
- Completely Portable.
- Treats 5000 sq.ft in just an average of 10 minutes.
- Thick fog generated from it can penetrate all bushes, trees and grass eliminating all hidden flying insects as well.
- Can enter the treated area as soon as the fog disperses (typically less than 5 minutes).
- Cheap Plastic Construction making it less reliable for a long time.
- The ratio of the Reservoir to Fogger is not proper. You may have a lot of leftover insecticides to get rid of if you have a small to the medium backyard.
- Igniter is not durable
The Black Flag 32 oz. Insect Fogger is for everyone out there . Those having a problem with biting flying insects like mosquitoes in their backyards.
It is best for those who are looking for mosquitoes killer as quick as it can treat a lot of area in a matter of minutes. It is a simple fogger which is also portable and only weighs around 3.6 pounds or 1.63 kg. A worth value for money.
The Black Flag 32 oz. Propane insect Fogger is recommended to be used by Black Flag, Repel, & Cutter branded fogging insecticides for the best outcomes and if you want the device to be working efficiently.
If you choose the recommended Black Flag fogging Insecticides in your fogger. Then it contains Piperonyl Butoxide 0.15% and Phenothrin 0.15%.
The drawbacks to this insecticides is that they are highly toxic. To fish and aquatic invertebrates. While fogging, you should be taking extra care near the pool area if you have one in the backyard. Use before outdoor parties, barbecues, and picnics!
Table of Contents
How It Works?
The working of Black Flag Propane insect fogger is simple. It works with a propane cylinder and doesn’t use any electric cable which can limit its portability. You can carry it anywhere outdoor and use it.
The safety measures in the product are taken carefully and the lock given will not disperse the insecticide protecting the applicant. The Black Flag 32 oz. Propane insect Fogger , therefore, the fluid is fogged and is first vaporized by an increase in temperature by a propane cylinder and the vapour is then condensed upon introduction to the cooler atmospheric air.
The resulting of the process is the generation of extremely small particles up to 7 times finer than mist which is called a dry fog. Due to these properties, it is able to penetrate and kills all biting insects and mosquitoes.
The Black Flag 32 oz. Propane insect Fogger is manufactured by Black Flag professionals based in the United States.
What Customers Have To Say About The
A lot of people on different sites reported about the Fogger getting heated up and was fogging hot fumes sometimes in some cases, therefore, I think it is recommended to get long sleeves gloves before treating your yard.
Other reported about the clogging of fogger within 4-5 fogging seasons then it has to be cleaned up before fogging next time. Coming to a conclusion we’re not only limited to its drawbacks as many other people claimed that the product is almost very handy and the wait time was impressive.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
Does the fogger have automatic ignition?
Yes, the Black Flag Propane insect fogger features a built-in igniter.
Does the product come with a propane cylinder and insecticides?
No, it doesn’t. You get the only fogger. You will need the insecticide and the propane cylinder.
What insecticides should I use with the Black Flag 32 oz. Propane insect Fogger.
It is recommended to use Cutter Insecticide, BlackFlag Insecticide & Repel Insecticides.
Step By Step Process To Use The Product
- Part 1: Prepare Your Fogger
- Make sure propane valve is completely off
- insert the propane cylinder and hand-tighten
- remove the black reservoir cap and fill with black flag insecticide
- Part 2: Lighting Your Fogger
- open the propane valve
- push the ignite button until the fogger lights (This fogger has an auto ignite button similar to a gas grill)
- Once the fodder is lit it is very important to let the fogger preheat for at least 2 minutes
- Part 3: Fogging
- keeping the breeze at your back, squeeze the trigger every 3 to 4 seconds to produce a white fog
- It’s best to fog at dusk where mosquitoes hide, around shrubs, ground cover, wooded areas and dense foliage .