There is nothing like that which have to be done everything by professionals, keeping this in mind, Fountainhead Group invented the Burgess 1443 Propane Insect Fogger, therefore, it is made and designed in a simple way yet effective.
Products currently unavailable on Amazon (B01M09T8OF)
It is known to be an economical way to kill biting flies and mosquitoes.
Lets have a look at its pros and cons:
- Efficient and Long Lasting Solution For Biting Insects.
- Kills and repels mosquitoes for 6 hours.
- Completely Portable.
- Treats 5000 sq.ft in just an average of 10 minutes.
- Thick fog generated from it can penetrate all bushes, trees and grass eliminating all hidden flying insects as well.
- Can re-enter the treated area after fog disappears (Typically takes 5 minutes)
- Cheap Plastic Construction making it less reliable for a long time.
- Lighter is required for igniting the Fogger. No autoignition.
- Generate hot fog sometimes an application should be done in an attentive manner.
- The ratio of the Reservoir to Fogger is not proper. You may have a lot of leftover insecticides to get rid of if you have a small to the medium backyard.
The Burgess 1443 Propane Insect Fogger is for everyone out there having a problem with biting flying insects like mosquitoes in their backyards.
It is best for those who are looking to eliminate mosquitoes quickly as it can treat a lot of area in a matter of minutes.
The Burgess 1443 Fogger is recommended to be used by Black Flag, Repel, & Cutter branded insecticides for the best outcomes and if you want the device to be working efficiently.
If you choose the recommended BlackFlag Insect Killer in your fogger then it contains 1.45% Propiconazole and 0.08% Lambda-Cyhalothrin lastly the rest are 98.47% other ingredients.
The drawbacks to this insecticides is that they are highly toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates. While fogging, you should be taking extra care near the pool area if you have one in the backyard.
Table of Contents
How It Works?
The working of Burgess 1443 fogger is simple. It works with a propane cylinder and doesn’t use any electric cable which can limit its portability. You can carry it anywhere outdoor and use it.
The safety measures in the product are taken carefully and the lock given will not disperse the insecticide protecting the applicant. The burgess 1443 is a thermal fogger, therefore, the fluid is fogged and is first vaporized by an increase in temperature by a propane cylinder and the vapour is then condensed upon introduction to the cooler atmospheric air.
The resulting of the process is the generation of extremely small particles up to 7 times finer than mist which is called a dry fog. Due to these properties, it is able to penetrate and kills all biting insects and mosquitoes.
The Burgess 1443 Fogger is manufactured by FountainHead Group based in the United States.
What Customers Have To Say About The
A lot of people on different sites reported about the Fogger getting heated up and was fogging hot fumes sometimes in some cases, therefore, I think it is recommended to get long sleeves gloves before treating your yard.
Other reported about the clogging of fogger within 4-5 fogging seasons then it has to be cleaned up before fogging next time. Coming to a conclusion we’re not only limited to its drawbacks as many other people claimed that the product is almost very handy and the wait time was impressive.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Does the fogger have automatic ignition?
No, the product features manual ignition only which is basically done with any lighter.
Does the product come with a propane cylinder and insecticides?
No, it doesn’t. You get the only fogger. Rest of the items should be purchased separately.
What insecticides should I use with Burgess 1443 Insect Fogger?
It is recommended to use Cutter Insecticide, BlackFlag Insecticide & Repel Insecticides.
Step By Step Process To Use The Product
- Lock the trigger by pressing the yellow button to the right.
- Remove the yellow reservoir from the fogger.
- Fill the yellow reservoir with the insecticide you’re going to use.
- Place back the yellow reservoir to the fogger.
- Close the fuel valve by rotating the nozzle on the right side.
- Insert the propane cylinder and tighten it.
- Using lighter, light the fogger by placing flame under the silver coil.
- Now turn on the valve by rotating the nozzle no more than 1/4th of the turn.
- Wait for at least 2-3 minutes until the fogger preheats completely.
- Release the yellow trigger to unlock.
- Squeeze the trigger every 3-4 seconds to form the white fog.
- Start fogging in the areas required.